TRACK & FIELD OFFICIAL
How to Register
- Go to IHSAA website (www.iahsaa.org) Click OFFICIALS tab. Online Registration Form for New and Re-Registered Officials, enter SSN and name, follow directions.
- Payments-made on line with credit card.
- Fees-One sport: $50, Full-time college or high school student $20. Each additional sport: $12.
Exams, Rules Meetings, Clinics
- Online exam – must score 75%. You get 3 attempts. Call Lewie Curtis (515-432-2011) for help.
- High School students who officiate can work Jr. High meets.
- Officials are required to have a valid IHSAA license to officiate grades 9-12.
- All official’s licenses expire annually and are renewable for one year, beginning on June 1.
Once You’re An Official
- You are strongly encouraged to join the Iowa Association of Track Officials to receive membership form, clinic, uniform, and ammo information and assistance in how to obtain track meet contracts. Contact Bill Neal, IATO Sec./Treasurer. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your questions are always welcome. Just give us a call at 515-432-2011 and ask for Lewie or Laura. For IGHSAU, call 515-288-9741 and ask for Sherry.